Ads

11 April, 2016

search engine architecture

Posted By: Unknown - 9:49 PM
The search engine architecture comprises of the three basic layers listed below:
  • Content collection and refinement.
  • Search core
  • User and application interfaces
internet_technologies_tutorial

About Unknown

I'm Monarul Islam Monir . I am a very passionate, diligent and focused engineer some years of cumulative experience as a system admin, desktop support engineer with technical knowledge and proficiency in system administration, network maintenance, hardware maintenance, operating systems, Linux, Windows (All versions) and I am willingness to learn and effectively apply new technologies.I'm MCP,MCSA certified from Microsoft corporation. I am also an analytical thinker, consistently resolving ongoing issues, often called upon to consult on problems that have eluded resolution by others. I have an extensive exposure to a comprehensive range of team activities; thrive on working in challenging environment. I can demonstrate problem analysis, resolution skills, ability to troubleshoot, solve problems quickly and completely. Excellent client management skills innate ability to build strong, lasting and mutually beneficial relationships. I can work both full-time and as a freelancer, whichever meets your needs. Call now and let's hook up for business.

© 2016 - Designed by: MONIR IT